Wednesday 1 October 2008

Wet weather? Bring it on!


It's only October 1st and I'm already getting that zookeeper's wife feeling, as I try to keep two mancubs inside whilst the rain hammers down. So this morning I decided, enough is enough, I'm going to throw some money at this right at the beginning of the winter (rather than be keeping zoo until the January sales): after a bit of research I found these terrific waterproof dungarees, £24.99 from Little Trekkers

There are some brilliant Togz waterproof all in ones for babies and toddlers from waterproofworld. You can get them complete with these booties which are fantastic as they quickly slip on over soft shoes and are fleecy warm, completely waterproof and a steal at £7.99.

And if this still isn't what you're looking for (and I'd have to have some serious bribes to get my eldest in rainpants, it has to be said) then check out these rain ponchos, also from waterproofworld. They come in loads of different styles (the ladybird and the dinosaur ones are pretty cute, there's a camo one for boysy boys but I went for this bee one so I can spot him in a crowd :)) and you can get them with matching wellies and umbrella. £17.99 for the set. Sorted.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

hey there,
being from scandinavia we know all about sensible outdoor gear and now they sell all this terrific stuff on a website called VikingKids...what else!?
http://www.vikingkids.co.uk/